CHÀO MỪNG TỚI HANOI PHO HOTEL
Hanoi Pho Hotel nằm gần hồ Hoàn Kiếm và phố Nhà Thờ (nơi có Nhà thờ St.Joseph) – một đường phố nổi tiếng của Hà Nội mang đậm phong cách phương Tây kết hợp với những nhà hàng Việt. Có vị trí là một phần của Hà Nội 36 phố phường khi xưa, khách sạn được bao quanh bởi các cửa hàng đầy màu sắc bán lụa, sơn mài, gỗ và tác phẩm điêu khắc đá…
Khi nghỉ tại khách sạn Hanoi Pho Hotel quý khách có thể thăm những địa điểm nổi tiếng của Phố cổ Hà Nội và những khu kinh doanh sầm uất của thành phố một cách nhanh chóng và thuận tiện. Chỉ cần một vài bước ra khỏi khách sạn, bạn đã có thể khám phá kiến trúc đá quý của Hà Nội và đi bộ để trải nghiệm những hương vị tuyệt vời của ẩm thực địa phương, chợ đêm, mua sắm …
TOUR DU LỊCH
(English) Bai Dinh Pagoda – Trang An 1 Day Trip Highlight :
– Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda
– Have a buffet lunch with delicious local and asia foods
– Enjoy unique boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film
– Biking around Trang An area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break
(English) Tour Included:
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel by A/C tourist bus.
- Boat trip to visit Tam Coc.
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
- Free 02 bottles of mineral water 0,5 lit/ 1 pax/ 1 day.
- Free 01 traditional hat/ 1 pax.
- Included rental for bicycle ride.
- Vietnamese tea break.
- Drink, vat.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Personal expenses, travel insurance.
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
Cristina Cruise Halong bay is a Brand new Luxury Cruise launched on May 01, 2015. The cruise is made from steel and high quality wood to bring every traveler absolutely safe stay on Halong Bay. There are 16 Deluxe Cabins located on the main deck of Cristina Cruise. Each cabin is furnished in a minimal style with a choice of double or twin beds or triple with a balcony.
Ship technical specifications
Carbins Length Width Height Depth Engine Generator Crews 16 52 m 10.6 m 25 m 4.3 m 2 * 230 HP 2 * 330 KVA 14
We offer a wide range of more energetic activities, from biking to kayaking, from swimming to squid fishing. Whichever you choose you will do so surrounded by some of the most dramatic and exciting scenery, heightening your sense of adventure.
Kayaking in Halong Bay
Kayaking one of the best and easiest ways to explore the magnificent caves & lagoons and World Heritage sights of Halong Bay. Famous for its thousands of islands and islets spread throughout the wide bay, our 2 people kayaks are not only easy to control and a great way to exercise while enjoying a fresh and interesting perspective on the delightful scenery surrounding you.
Swimming and snorkelling
‘Really nice and refreshing’ is how visitors often describe wallowing in the placid waters of Halong Bay. Indeed, this is an experience not to be missed. Whether you choose to swim or snorkel, The Cristina Cruise staff are always on hand to ensure your safety and make sure you have an enjoyable time in the cool.
Sleepless in Halong? We have the cure! As night falls, Halong Cristina Cruise’s staff will provide fishing rods and guide you in this interesting pastime, which could easily occupy an entire evening. Be patient, focus, and soon, with a flick of the wrist, you can celebrate your very first catch! And of course, your ‘reward’ is to see the fruits of your labour turned into one of many dishes by Halong Cristina chefs.
Bai Tu Long Bay is every bit as beautiful as its famous neighbour. In some ways it’s actually more stunning, since it’s only in its initial stages as a destination for travellers. Improved boat transport to the scattering of resorts here means the area is quickly growing in popularity with domestic tourists, but the bay and its islands are still unpolluted and relatively undeveloped. For Western travellers, it’s a laid-back alternative to the touristy bustle of Halong Bay.g
(English) Wego Halong will take you on an 5 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
(English) Halong Bay is a destination that anyone in their life desires to come once to experience. A fascinating island mosaic world on the surface of the blue sea with many of the most bizarre shapes in Vietnam, Visit 3 days in Ha Long Bay you will have great moments of experience when participating in activities on Beaches such as kayaking, bayside, sea sports or overnight on the sea enjoy romantic flavors while watching the sunset and dawn on the blue sea, explore the world of colorful shimmering caves. Especially when you join the 3 days Halong cruise on cruise you have the opportunity to discover the beauty of water paradise in the world and enjoy the high standard services., all will give you a trip can not be better when coming to Ha Long 3 days 2 nights tour
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY (L, D) – Scenic cruising, kayaking, swimming
07:45 – 08:00 Pick-up at your hotel (in Hanoi Old Quarter Area only) and depart for Halong city.
12:00 – 12:15 On arrival at Halong city, you will board your Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew. Check into cabin.
13:15 Cruising time, enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising towards thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water, passing by Stone Dog islet, floating fishing village, incense burner islet, fighting chicken islet…
16:00 Kayaking for an hour or more through slide rock cliffs.
17:00 Swimming time, this is great chance to relax in water, jumping, diving, take a back flip, somersault.
19:00 Enjoy dinner.
20:30 The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, watching movies, listening to Vietnamese traditional music. Besides, board games, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY (B, L, D)
07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
: Second night in the bungalow
08:00 – Visit the Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay
09:30 – Transfer to our daily boat, sailing through Lan Ha bay for 2 hours.
11:30 – Arrive at bungalow for check in.
12:00 – Lunch in the restaurant at the bungalow – Catba Sandy Beach.
13:00 – Enjoy your private time at leisure, relaxing, sunbathing on the beach or using some services available on the bungalow like playing football, volleyball, kayaking to explore untouched area nearby bungalow. Optional trip (biking trip to Viet Hai village 13:30-17:00) must be booked in advance, extra U.S. $5/ person.
18:30 – Having dinner in bungalow Catba Sandy Beach
20:30 – Relax at leisure on your own or joint some activities in bungalow – Catba Sandy Beach
DAY 3: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B, L) – Scenic cruising, cooking class
: Second night in the bungalow(Catba Sandy Beach)
07:00 Breakfast served at bungalow, check out time
08:15 Pick-up at Bungalow by boat (incase you stay at the hotel in Catba Town: 07:00 Breakfast at the hotel. 07:30 Pick-up at the hotel by bus back to the boat)
09:30 Get on the cruise to attend the cooking class while cruising back Halong harbor
11:15 Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor around 12:00 and get on the bus back to Hanoi
17:00 Transfer you back to your hotel. The tour ends.
- Transport Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by bus.
- Welcome drink on boat
- Water on bus
- Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter Area
- English speaking Tour guide
- 3 lunches + 2 dinners + 2 breakfasts
- Double/ twin
- Kayaking Safe & Clean, Happy Hours
- Cooking demonstration
- Entrance fees
- Private car
- Tips and other personal services
- · Tips & Others Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
07.15 – 07.30
You will be met by our chauffeur and luxurious comfortable limousine at your hotel. Spending 1.5 hour road journey to Cat Hai Island, Hai Phong province via newest expressway (115km).
09.45 – WELCOME ABOARD ON OUR CRUISE AND SAFE BRIEFING
Estella Cruise will take you on an odyssey of 8-hours in deep exploration through remote Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay, discovering many hidden splendors of untouched natural wonders. Enjoy breath-taking sceneries from river to the sea. Our journey starts with a cruise through 8-hundred years old history river surrounded by verdant mangrove forests dotted by white storksbefore heading into mystical world of uncharted Halong Bay.
11.30 – LUNCH ON BOAT
While cruising through a maze of toweling limestone mountains, you revel in the elegance restaurant that full equipped with air-conditioning. A Vietnamese fusion cuisine lunch is served and spectacular seascape is always in view through expanded windows.
13.00 – EXPLORE MAGICAL SEA CAVE AND HIDDEN LAGOONS BY KAYAK OR BAMBOO BOAT ROWED
Drop anchor at a cove amid dramatic natural scenery in Kiem Lam archipelago. After an introduction from our expert on how to paddle safely, you will do kayaking amidst a maze of
incredible rock formations rising majestically from jade-green water. Every turn brings anothersurprise and secret passages of an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons with a unique eco system, getting close to sea creatures and coral reefs. Alternative kayak, taking a bamboo boat rowed by a fisherfolk and gently gliding through stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons.
15.00 – SWIMMING AND SIGHTSEEING FLOATING HOUSES, FARM FISHING
Swimming on crystalclear emerald waterwith amazing backdrops. Passages of the genuine floating house of local fisherfolk where the indigenous life that have been living on for centuries.
15.30 – COOKING DEMONSTRATION AND SUNSET PARTY
Our chef will teach you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese springrolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese and the techniques that you will take it home. You savour this course that made by yourself with our traditional wine.
16.30 – ENJOY TEA BREAK
There is something magical about the tradition of taking the tea at the sea – fresh biscuit, Vietnamese traditional cake, green tea and seasonal fruit are served by our crews while you mingle with other guests to savor the unique moment of sunset.
17.30 – Disembark for another comfortable limousine ride back Hanoi via new expressway.
19.00 – Drop off at your hotel doorsteps. Service ended.
– Comfort chauffeured-driven limousine ride
– 8 hours cruise
– All entrance fees for sightseeing indicated
– Mouth-watering lunch with Vietnamese fusion cuisine
– Afternoon tea and 2 bottles of mineral water on limousine
– Double kayak/ bamboo-boat ride, life jacket and waterproof bag
– English speaking guide during the tour
– Vegetarian on request
– Pick up/ drop off at hotel
– Booster Seats is available (on request)
– Tips are appreciated
Thing to bring:
– Towel, sun glasses, sun cream, camera, swimming costume, insect repellant and cash for personal expenses.
(English) Halong Bay is a magnificent destination of nature created by nature for Vietnam, with the beauty of a natural wonder of the world recognized by UNESCO. With beauty from the 2000 limestone islands on the surface The blue sea and the world of colorful grotto caves always make anyone come to visit the dragon for two days go from one emotion to the other. Especially when you explore Halong Bay 2 days on luxury cruise Imperial Royal Palace Cruise you will have moments of enjoying international standard service 4* the beauty of wonders, delicious food, quality services. The high altitude and wonderful scenery will give you a memorable halong bay 2 day 1 night cruise trip
The boutique beauty of the cruise will charm all the guests at the first glance. Among hundreds of boats and cruises in Halong Bay. We can say for sure that the Royal Palace Cruise is the unique one which was designed specially like a Royal Palace, Totally different with any other one in Halong Bay. You will never see anyone which look same the Royal Palace Cruise
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D) – Scenic cruise, hiking, swimming, kayaking 07:45 – 08:15: Pick up at your hotel (in Hanoi Old Quarter area only) and depart for Ha Long City. 12:30 – On arrival at pier, you will board your Royal Palace Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew. 13:00 – Check-in cabin and enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. Sailing with Royal Palace Cruise in very tranquil route, exploring the exotic beauty of the legendary Bay, a feeling in paradise will come to you. 14:30 – Keep cruising to the most beautiful parts of Halong Bay. This is the best time to relax after lunch and enjoy your privacy, capturing stunning photos of the legendary bay. 15:30 – Small tender brings you to visit Titop island, hiking to the top of the island from where tourists can capture panoramic view of Halong Bay. 16:30 – Kayaking & swimming 18:00 – Join the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music, wearing traditional costumes for kings, queens and mandarins. 19:00 – Enjoy the special dinner cooked by our professional chef. 20:30 – The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, listening to music, singing karaoke, relaxing on the sundeck, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B, L) – Surprising Cave, scenic cruise, cooking class 06:00 – Take photos of sunrise, morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfect healthy way to start a new day. 07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits. 08:00 – Visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay. 09:00 – Back to Royal Palace Cruise for check-out. Keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination. 10:00 – Cooking class opened right on the cruise. 11:00 – Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor. 12:30 – Get on the bus to Hanoi. 16:30 – Transfer you back to your hotel.
- Welcome drink on board
- Complimentary Water in Cabin
- Accommodation on board: Safe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water.
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Diner)
- Cooking Class Demonstration
- Happy Hours, Tai Chi lesson
- Entrance fees.
- English speaking guide.
- Transports Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by shuttle bus. (By big coach : US$5/per/one way – By van : US$ 10/per/one way)
- Airfare, VISA arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and other personal services.
- Any fee for emergency case
- Single Supplement: US$ 50.00/person in Cabin on boat. US$60/ ocean view cabin US$ 90/ Royal Suite cabin.
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing bed with parents.
- 100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
Notes and Other Policy:
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options: 1- Staying at the hotel (first night in Halong bay – 4* superior) – Tour cost is not changed. (hotel expense will be covered by the organizing company). 2- Back to Hanoi on the first day – Tour cost is charged as one of Halong bay one day trip.
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- In case guests require shuttle bus, please note that pickup time will be around 7.45am to 8.30am. After 8.30am, guests are advised to arrange their own car to Halong bay
- Our boarding time is between 12:00pm to 12:30pm at NO.26 TUAN CHAU PORT, TUAN CHAU ISLAND. After 12:45pm, guests are considered as No-show and pay 100% penalty tour charge
- Kindly provide us full guest’s passport information at least 02 days before cruise departure. Any cases of late or wrong information provision may lead to the delay or even the rejection of the guest check-in
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood menu… Guests should advise of vegetarian or allergic foods at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date. Alternity foods will be prepared
- Surcharge 10usd/pax if travel date is on Lunar New Year period
- Tourists should bring sneakers, lotion, shadow glasses, swimsuits, hats throughout the cruise Halong bay Tours package to ensure your health. Special visitors should be followed the tour guide’s arrangement and rules of landscape.